Thursday, September 28, 2006

H is for Heavy

So, in discussing the letter I will never send with a friend yesterday, she said that I should never send a letter that only seeks a reaction. I want a reaction from JY; I want to hear him regret. So, I will never ever send the letter I will never send. But, I do feel like I need to mark the occasion. In the past, I've burned sentimental letters. Maybe I should just burn the letter I will never send.

I still have a problem with food, so I wasn't completely being honest in the "letter." Although, not eating out all the time and drinking has certainly helped with weight loss. I still obsess, associate good eating with being good; bad eating with failing.

But, I feel an entirely different weight, a heaviness that has nothing to do with size. Weirdly, it does have to do with loss. Strange how loss can create such emotional weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home