Monday, September 04, 2006

B is for Beauty

A question: how does one cope with unrequited love?

Another blog I read offered some ideas that made me feel good:

"I think it's the only thing besides time that can heal the ache of wanting something you can't have: take care of yourself, date other people, be kind to the people around you, do something that makes you happy and do something that makes you feel beautiful, like your best self, once a day if you can." (http://civpro.blogs.com/)
My answer: I'm still figuring it out. Time, of course, is the healer of all things. Although, I don't have eternity to let time heal. I do love the idea of doing something every day to make myself feel beautiful. I don't think that I've ever done that before, consciously. Whether it's breaking out the fancy undies more often, or just taking the time to put on makeup and do my hair. I think maybe a little external effort will help heal the internal hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home