Tuesday, August 01, 2006

B is for Birthday

August 26 was JY's Birthday. The day the man I would eventually love (and who would crack my heart) arrived in the world, and I am at this moment strangely moved.

I remember sitting at the Lake in my youth and thinking that if I moved my foot a little in the water, each molecule would bounce and affect the next molecule to eternity. I hoped that somewhere in the world my water movement would cause the earth to shake beneath the man who would eventually love me.

I wonder if JY ever loved me. He told me so. But did he feel the earth shake even just for a moment?

Each time I encounter a new person, I visualize myself touching his arm and sending him off like molecules of water to affect the world to eternity. I suppose we all bounce off each other as we wander through life, sometimes a bounce in a good direction, sometimes in a bad.

1 Comments:

At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe in love
i believe in the earth shaking
for everyone...
regardless of this or that.

i have a good spell/meditation thing

we should get together

they don't call me 'venus' for nuttin'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home